Monday, February 16, 2009

Thee Introduction: And it begins.

As you, begin to wonder, exactly who I am, you will allow yourself to become more aware and appreciate the fact that from this moment on, as you read this blog, I have become a character in your life. Your beautiful, adventure filled life. Like every unique character that has come into your life, you’ll remember, Surajo Bello. You’ll either find me interesting, informative, or entertaining, but at the end of the day I will be a character in your life you may find yourself referencing. This is a lifestyle blog dedicated to delivering entertaining, informative and helpful content to you. If you feel you have something to contribute, something you feel people my find interesting or helpful please don’t hesitate to write an article on it and send it in, and credit will be given to you as the author. This is an endeavor to offer you the most value possible. Think for a moment …don’t you think it’s possible that you and I can do such a simple thing as add value to each other’s lives. I invite you to enjoy and assist me, Surajo Bello, in offering value, and becoming an interesting character in the story of your lives. High-Five!


Photobucket