Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This Guitar was definitely made for me

I recently stumbled on Opteks Fretlight FG-451 Pro Electric guitar.


Being a self-taught enthusiast, I think this golden musical instrument was destined to be caressed and held in my hands. There are so many songs Ive longed to play on the guitar. I can see it now just me in my boxer briefs, black ray ban sunglasses, faux nose ring and tattoo's playing a killer solo from a Metallica song or maybe just rock out like Jimi Hendrix with the quite audience known as my walls. I thought my Rock Band 2 guitar was my last hope, but this guitar has answered my prayer. This guitar has built in LEDs on the fretboard plus a computer interface that helps you learn to play chords and other things. Im going to save up all my lunch money for this one, even it takes me 5 years, which it probably will at a whopping $899. Mommy I think its money well spent.